|By placing an order on this web site, you indicate that you have read and agree to the following return policies and conditions. Click here to read our web site Terms and Conditions.
General PolicyThese are Workhorse PC, Inc (“Workhorse”, "Workhorsepc.com", “we” or “our”) Standard Return Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the workhorsepc.com website.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Workhorse Customer Service through any of the methods provided.
- Workhorse reserves the right to:
- Apply a 15% restocking fee to all refunds.
- Charge a 15% restocking fee for damaged, incomplete or otherwise non-conforming return(s).
- Workhorse does not offer money-back guarantee on any product.
- Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from Workhorsepc.com
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- Return Policy Exceptions:
- Open Box Items are NOT refundable unless defective and approved by the Workhorse Computer Return Department.
- LCD Displays are NOT refundable. Any LCD display that is deemed defective may be returned for replacement within 30 days of purchase. If the product is returned and no defects are found, the product will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense. Dead pixel policy: There must be a minimum of 8 dead LCD pixels for an LCD screen to be deemed defective. There are NO exceptions to this policy.
- Workhorse Computer's return policy does not offset manufacturer warranties in any way. Manufacturer warranty information can be obtained at the manufacturer's individual websites.
- Physically damaged items cannot be returned to Workhorse Computer. Physical damage includes, but is not limited to, improper handling and any other type of damage sustained by irregular use. If you return any physically damaged item to Workhorse Computer, the item will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
Customer assumes all costs in shipping to us, and we assume the cost in shipping back to the customer. All replacement/repaired products are shipped UPS Ground unless a rush is requested. The cost of such a shipping upgrade is to be paid by the customer prior to shipment.
- Defective products can only be returned in exchange for the exact same product or - at the sole discretion of Workhorse - the purchase price can be refunded to the original method of payment used on the order. For defective products, a return authorization may only be granted within 30 days of the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product).
- Once your return is processed, and is verified to meet the basic criteria above and to be defective, your replacement order will be sent to fulfillment. How quickly your replacement product ships after that depends on product availability.
- For products that we verify to be defective, we will reimburse you for your original shipping expenses, provided that your defective return must be shipped via ground shipment only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
- Workhorsepc.com in its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner of whether a product is in fact defective.
Manufacturer Only Returns (Direct Returns)
- Due to manufacturer's policies, certain items sold on our website may only be returned directly to the manufacturer. Such items are so marked on the website.
- Contact the manufacturer directly to arrange the return. Be prepared to provide the manufacturer with the following information: Date of purchase, Serial number, manufacturer part number.
- See below for a list of manufacturer contacts if you need to return a product directly to the manufacturer.
Opened Software, Media, Games, Books
- The following products, if returned opened or in a non-factory sealed box, may only be returned in exchange for the exact same product: Software, Music, Videos, DVDs, Games, and Books.
- Oversize televisions (27 inches and larger) may not be returned at all. Be advised that the following responsibilities are yours upon taking delivery of your oversize television.
- You must carefully inspect the box your TV comes in before the shipper leaves your premises. If you discover damage, or an incorrect item, refuse delivery. The shipper will remove the oversize TV and we will credit your order.
- Do not sign the shipper's release form unless you have inspected the TV. Your acceptance of the TV constitutes your acceptance of the condition of the TV as delivered, and you understand that you cannot return the TV.
- After delivery, contact the manufacturer directly or check any applicable warranty you might have.
Other Co-Branded Websites Linked to Workhorsepc.com
- Our other co-branded tabs on our site are operated by third parties. Please make note of the third-party retailer that powers these sites and check the returns policies listed on these stores. Workhorse will not accept any returns for products purchased from the retailers powering these stores, and you will need to contact the retailer directly to determine their applicable returns policy and to schedule any allowed returns. All credits, costs and expenses regarding such returns shall be borne by either you or the applicable retailer.
Out-of-Stock (Back-Order) Items
If Workhorse no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, the item will be sent to our Back-Order RMA Department. You will be notified via email of two options: 1) Workhorse can send you a comparable replacement item, or 2) Workhorse can issue you a refund at the current market value of the product. A current-market-value refund may not exceed the original invoice price. If the item is returned within 30 days of the original invoice date, a full refund will be issued.
Mail-In Rebate Policy
Any product offering a mail-in rebate is not returnable to Workhorse once the rebate has been filed. Be sure that the product is functional and that you intend to keep the product before sending in for your rebate. Products missing UPC codes or serial numbers from the box are NOT returnable. Only the product manufacturer can replace a defective item missing the UPC code.
Combo, Bundle and Kit Specials
Combo, Bundle, and Kit Specials include two or more items that must be purchased together in order to receive a discount.
Items sold as part of a Combo, Bundle or Kit may be returned individually for replacement within the applicable workhorsepc.com Return Policy Period for that individual item.
If an individual Combo, Bundle or Kit item is returned for a refund, the applicable discount will be voided, and the discounted amount will be deducted from the amount of the refund. If your combo/bundle/kit discount amount is greater than the individual unit price of the item you wish to return, then the item cannot be returned for a refund; you will need to return all items in the combo/bundle/kit in order to receive a refund.
- For example: if your combo/bundle/kit discount was $9, and you return one of the items for a refund, the $9 will be deducted from your RMA refund amount.
Workhorse will fill your order for a quantity of ten (10) or more of any given item in our inventory on a single purchase order, please understand that an order of that size, once purchase is completed, is automatically non-refundable. All other specific conditions related to the ordered item still apply, including any and all stipulations relative to any available replacement return policies. Please contact Customer Service with any questions you may have.
All returns must include the following:
- Original packaging (manufacturer's box, styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
- Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
- Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
- The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, etc.)
- Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
- Customer must obtain an RMA number before returning any merchandise by emailing our return department at
. Any returns without an RMA number will not be accepted and returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Once an RMA number is obtained, please ship unopened product back with a copy of your RMA number and original invoice.
- All items must be unopened and in original packaging. Any opened items will not be accepted unless approved by our Return Department.
- If an item is defective, Workhorse Computer must by notified within 7 days of delivery for return approval. Customer must pay shipping charges to ship defective product to Workhorse Computer. The new replacement product will be shipped to the customer at Workhorse Computer's expense.
- Please ship back product using carrier of your choice. Workhorse Computer is not responsible for items lost in shipping. We recommend using FedEx or UPS to ship products due to tracking ability and proof of delivery. Make sure to keep your tracking information until your item has been credited/exchanged.
- Workhorse Computer is not responsible for damaged products that occur during shipping and will not accept returns on these items. Please make sure to package all items securely when shipping.
- Please fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage.
- Workhorse Computer does not offer free returns. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges to our Workhorse Computer distribution center on all returns, exchanges and replacements.
Please allow our Return Department 1-14 business days processing time for a credit to be issued or replacement item shipped.
Ship Returns To:
Attn: RMA Department
403 Power House Dock 314
McKinney, TX 75071